Aurifil 12 Wt 100% Cotton
50mt (54yds) spool.
This is the thickest of the Aurifil range and comes on a red spool.
• Hand Appliqué - Use 12wt for hand appliqué, Buttonhole stitch for a primitive look and for Blanket Stitch appliqué.
• Hand Embroidery - Used as a replacement for stranded & pearl embroidery threads for the stitchery blocks.
• Hand quilting - Achieve beautiful results using the ‘Big Stitch’ or ‘Utility Stitch’ with a larger eyelet needle and for
Sashiko type work
• Cross Stitch - 12wt is suitable for Backstitching or Cross-stitching in 1 strand, giving more definition to your work.
• Embellishment - Use 12wt to add embroidery stitches as embellishment on a quilt surface.
• Lace - Great for use on Bobbin Lace Gimp
• Machine Work - The 12wt range accentuates the stitching and gives your quilt and sewing projects that 'hand'
We have 270 colours available on 50m spools (54 yds) spools.
At Sewing Supplies Ltd we support our NZ Retailers. Products with an 'Add to Cart' button can be purchased through the website.
For other products, we suggest you contact your local retailers whose knowledge and expertise will be of benefit to you.
Check our Map for a retailer near you.